What are We Looking For?
- Different leaders in different areas
- Can other NCAIS schools use these materials for training?
- Can your scho0l use it for others (even in different subject areas)?
- Is it Alive?
Summer Academy Theme
Story Time (September 2011)
Premise: Over the past year as a Master Teacher, I focused on my 21st Century SKills. I asked myself the following questions.
- What do I really want for my students?
- Why do I want it?
- How am I going to get there?
- How has NCAIS guided this journey?
Summer Academy Training – cost for attending the 1st day of the sessions is $100.00
July 27-29 at Cary Academy
August 1 – 3 Hill Center
Ignite sessions the evening of each Teacher Academy
In talks that are exactly five minutes long, Ignite presenters share their personal and professional passions, using 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds.
From NCAIS Innovate 2010 http://www.slideshare.net/ncaisinnovate/i-hate-paper-by-sam-morris-3430042